Monday 20 June 2011

You Got to Go, Go, Go, Go.

You were nice, wonderful, someone who great at Scrabble and a little bit crack but yeah, maybe I didn't fall any deeper but still, I have to say this. You son of a bitch. You put us on a good day out. We went for movies and hang out, catching up, always there when I was  down, you called me and cheered me up, and whatever shit that took me and oh wow, turned out you have got yourself a girlfriend without telling me. Oh well, it ain't a bummer of course, cuz sorry dude, seriously, honest speaking, I didn't fall for you. THANK GOD I HAVE YOUR FRIENDS WITH ME BRO SINCE, errr wait for it, BEFORE YOU START BITCHING ON ME. (Whaaaddup!) But hey, can't believe I met a douche like you. Your spesies, GOTTA GO. Seriously, you distracting fat ass monster should be dead! And wallah- you screwed your girlfriend and came to me telling it's her fault leaving you? F you bitch. You brought her to the same place you brought me and yada yada yada I know the real story bro. You disgust me! Then you hitting on my friend, and now, my senior. Dude, seriously?? I may been seeing you with one eye but trust me bro, I have more on you. I don't know how you did all that You just lost my respect and yeah, you're one hell of every gay's dreamguy not us, the girls. If only I can mention your name here, for every-living-girl's sake, but I don't want to cause any scene after this but please, stop texting me like nothing happened. You're just another smelly stinky shit that should be &%$#@ on! (Don't bother me no good in swearin' I swear) Even a 13 y'o girl can notice that, stewpid. And oh fyi, I'm not sad. I don't even waste a drop of my precious tears for you. Don't worry. You didn't break my heart cuz obviously I never give you any of me but umm, I just can't belive I met species like you. Geez, you remind me of bullshit. And you just don't realize it 'til now don't cha? Oh, well. I know the fact that you're not happy and struggling and whatever shit you're having now but yeaaahh, worth spending time watching. Heh heh heh. Sorry I replied your texts like shit but yeah, you sick bastard should fuck off. Teehee! Pssst, your ex-girlfriend used to be one of my Sayangs so yeahh. Me ain't your anotha dumb blondie honeybee. I know things, so don't you ever underestimate me. Peace!

Sincerely, Winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment