Sunday 26 June 2011

Pretty Reckless

I've been dreaming of this one blue ring with a little bird on the transparent stone from Diva I saw last time at The Curve. But it costs me rm40 memang tak lah, boleh songlap dua baju dah dekat situ. Oh well, ada jodoh kita jumpa lagi. -.-

July is coming soon. I must say, I have this mixed feelings of July. The hecticness that I'll be dealing with, the sleepless nights with events and mid terms and ALSO all zhe videos clips that SHOULD BE DONE before Ramadan. Oh boy, this going to be really FUN!! I mean, sometimes it bores you to get bored. Sometimes all the annoyance of works become fun when you enjoy doing it. Just saying. If I nag later, don't bother. It's a part of the process :p

As we all know, Ramadan is coming soon. Yeay! We shall greet Ramadan best. Praise Allah SWT, we still able to meet Ramadan.. again!! Oh well, this going to be my 20th Ramadan, InsyaAllah. Thinking of taking Pharmaton for the whole month as it will stop me from bleeding-love during the fasting month (Alasan taknak ganti puasa) :p We'll see first lah eh. Haha

It makes me smile to come across this. Again.
And to know that's just another crap to be writen, I have no regret of doing anything I did back then; step out and move on. I don't do argument. Time is way too precious for me to waste on useless liars. Oh well, I'm not mad. You were there whenever I need somebody to talk to, even did I know, you were cheating on me. I'm cool with that, as long as I have someone to bebel to. So true, I'm grateful to have such heart. Time heals, and I'm back on track.

NEWS OF THE DAY!!! OH OH OH OH!! BIG NEWS BIG NEWS!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG MY GIRL IS OFFICIALLY TAKEN!!! AUWWWWW!!! SO DOES MY KANDA BAWANG AUWWWWW!!! CONGRATS YOU BOTH I AM SUPERDUPEREXTREMELY HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!! MUNKI MUNKI MUNKI EEEEEEEEE CONGRATS MUNKI!!!! :'DD TO BAWAU, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF MY PAUS!! EVEN THOUGH DIA DALAM BILIK NI HARI HARI TERSADAI BUT BUT BUT AUWWWWWW!!! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!! AUW AUW AUWWW FINALLY!! YEAY YEAY YEAY!! Maka dengan ini, saya Illyana dan Zaheera telah menjadi saksi akan kejadian of the month ini, bertepek depan Skype menyaksikan acara terulung antara Semenanjung dan Kepulauan Borneo. AUWWW!! WHATS UP TAWAU!!  WHOOT WHOOT!! *HandsUp!*


WAHAI WARGA INTEKMA JALAN LENDU, ESOK MAKAN BESAR!! DINNER ON Fathin Husin !!! :DDDD





P/S: Siakap 3rasa dimenangi oleh Munki Munki eeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment