Thursday 9 June 2011

Blessings

And this is the another part of Eddy and Yuzmin's reception that just held in Holiday Villa, Glenmarie last Saturday. Another great job by the brother.



from shamilashraf on Vimeo.

Dear Ring Ring, I have nothing to blog about. I've reported everything to you just now so yeah, nothing left to blog already. And yeahhhh, I blame you for that! At this hour you probably busy handling your roti naan, or busy tolak kereta? :p Oh well, tak salah exercise malam malam kan? Nanti boleh busukkan badan sekali. HAHA!! Oh what else eh. Ahhh, thank you for the posts. Awak sangat mendengar cakap :D If it's a crime to make you write, then, I shall take the charge as a compliment. Bhahahahahah!! #bulibuli

Oh well, my day went well. Went to the Jejaka's house for the doa selamat instead of getting free dinner :p Thank you Apish, Amiril, Zack, Ejad, and the rest for the invitation and the homemade dinner of course! Ikan masin still menjadi pujaan hatiku!! :-D 


Looking forward to any entertainment that shall entertain me anytime soon. 
Sem 5, behave yeah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment