Friday 10 June 2011

Anything but Ordinary

Sometimes, you think you're living out one story but the truth turns out to be something else entirely. Well, it happens. No matter how hard you try to hide, or deny. It happens. Shit happens. Life isn't a fairytale. It's more than that. No professional speaking. I crap whatever I have in mind. You may shut your pie hole and leave if you want to. Okay back on track. Seriously Lyana? Well, if it's even more, I mean, what you did, what you had, what was your quest was, that kind of stuffs just doesn't disappear without a trace. No matter how many years, or how many lives were reborn, no matter how hard you try to understand and come up with your own philosophy, that shit, is still a shit. If only I'd understood what the real story was. Geez, I feel like skipping ahead to the end of the book. It's tiring and depressing and it's cracking my brain! But after all that, is this how my extremely great and awesome quest goes? Slowly, I feel like I want to disappear into someone else's dream, someone else's life without a second thought. It may be not an amazing ending that I deserve, but it's beyond that I could imagine of.

Screw you, flashback. I have no regret of having you and you're just another slot of my drama, but it annoys me. I want to come back to my real life, and I think you should go back to yours. Oh well, at least I have something to be annoyed of. Oh, boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment