Monday 27 June 2011

Me, Myself and I.

"Dangerously in Love", "Naughty Girl", "Listen", "Deja Vu", "Flaws and All" on repeat.

I'm a puzzle yes indeed. Ever complex in every way, and all the pieces aren't in the box and yet, you see the picture clear as day. I neglect you when I'm working. When I need attention I tend to nag. I'm a host of imperfection, and you see past all that. Ah yes, Queen B in the house baby!

Spotted. Random 2009's video. SIAL AH PART ONE! :3
If his status ain't hood, I ain't checkin' for him. Better be street if he lookin' at me. I need a soldier, that ain't scared to stand up for me. Known to carry big things, if you know what I mean. Ngaaaaaa I just can't get enough. All hail to Queen B. LOL! Monday was good. To both Zaza and Fit, all the best for the audition! :DD

I'm afraid of storm. Don't care whether people would enjoy every moment watching the thunder with their loved ones or such, but not me hombre. I don't know why is it become a topic for tonight, but yeahh.. You know.. Storm.. Yeah.. Takut. -.-" I’m not someone with over the top confidence, but when it comes to.. err.. Oh, I've been out and about, getting lost in the reality I'm in at the tail end of June. KOSONG; that explains a lot. Gaaaaah. Apa benda lah aku tulis ni. Okay okay, straight to the point.

Mengantuk lah. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment