Tuesday 6 July 2010

My Potential Breakup Post



"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you;
you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."
-Bob Marley


Well, I won't stay with someone who:

- Keep on lying about everything.
- Get along with another girl behind my back.
- Spreading lies about his own girlfie to the world.
- WIMP.
- Telling all the girls, we've brokeup when we are not.
- Make out with another girl while he was mine.
- Helpless, useless and a total jerk.
- Think that he's all that great, but he's NOT.
- Doesn't respect others.
- EGOIS.
- Telling people that I was the one who after him.
- Flirting with other girls while he's still in a relationship.
- Unfaithful.
- Keep on twisting stories and the truth.
- Parasite.
- MUKA TALAM.
- Kaki gebang.
- Breaks every promise he made.
- NOT SINCERE.
- Big fat LIAR.
- FAKE.
- Sweet talker.
- Seeking for attention.
- Desperate.
- COWARD.

OMG. Get a life, will you?

To Fathin, Fit, Zaza, Ajin and Adeel, thanks for being with me through the friggin night. Not to forget, Vico and Azim. Thanks for all your support. Nadira, thanks for everything my dear. To JAN, You're the most horrible creature I've ever known. I feel sorry for you. Hope you'll find a way back, cuz I think you're lost and lifeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment