Wednesday 8 June 2011

Visual Suspects

While Zaza is currently busy shopping some journals on the net, I'm sitting here, next to her, crapping this shit. We both in the library now. Just had our Entrepreneur class. Studying business and numbers. For my group, we got fashion as our task so we're going to bring up the fashion sense into the business and yes, we are; TRENDSLATOR! We translate the fashion sense and bring the latest to you! #angananganmatjenin. Going to make a video commercial for that InsyaAllah if we have no changes of plan after this. For our Audio Visual subject, we're going to make a video clip! For that, we're going to bring the KL life to you. Going for overnight in KL for few days. Berkampung kat sana, merempat dalam kereta. Ntah lah. But we'll do whatever it takes to bring the best clip for you to see. InsyaAllah. #semangat! Oh also for individual task, I have to write a script for Radio and TV commercials + newscaster challenge where we have to read the news, just like a newscaster, in class. Easy squeezy for you but I have this stage fright, even though we're not doing it on stage but still, I hate crowds! Wuwuwuwuwu~ For event subject, rahsia. Will discuss about that later ey.
So far, sem 5, okay lah. But I can see the hecticness that awaits us ahead. Baru dua minggu beratus dah hilang. Oh well, this is life :p HAHAHA! Here I am, in my 5th Semester but still I'm not sure if media is what I want to do. Zzzzzzz. OH OH OH kejadian kes Ash kena pukau and BB tercinta dicuri sangat memeranjatkan! Dah la I was the last person godek BB dia pinjam Twitter :O Lendu people, BEWARE!! Orang bagi salam, jangan layan. Kita jawab dalam hati je. Hukum wajib tetap wajib :) Anddddd idea dah habis nak tulis apa. Oh wow.

Saya skema. Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment