Monday 13 June 2011

My Sheltering Cloud

When everything seems to be right, there's a feeling inside saying something's wrong. I just can't let it out when I don't even know where to start. I don't know what's the big deal or even what's my problem actually. I can't explain. I don't know if I'm really getting better or am I just getting used to the pain. But one thing that I know, once I saw you, everything rushed into my brain out of nowhere, all of a sudden this overwhelming sadness rushes over me and I get discouraged and I get upset and I feel hopeless, sad, and hurt and once again I become numb to the world. I miss you Adi :(( "It feels as though I have a string tied here under my left rib where my heart is, tightly knotted to you in a similar fashion. And when you go, with all that distance between us, I am afraid that this cord will be snapped, and I shall bleed inwardly," (Charlotte Brontë) It's been ages since the last time we actually sit together and had some real chat. So near yet so far. But glad to know that you still follow my blog sangat terharu :'DD Ngaaaaaaa!! I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you! Can't wait to tell you betapa tahinya lelaki sekarang. Like there's no other topic, heh. Going for a dindin with Adie tonight. At last, I found my shoulders back. I can’t stand by the side and watch this life pass me by. Somehow, I need you to accompany me. Feeling so unhappy yet as safe as I could be. At least I know you're always there for me? I'm happy enough to live in this world. All these days, they feel like they are all the same, just with different faces and different place. Please get me out of here. Without you, I feel like a stranger standing on this road. Hohohohohohohohoh jiwang okay thank you.


Please vote for me thanks! :p (kelik sini!) and Follow my blog with Bloglovin! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment