Friday 24 June 2011

Walk the Walk

Hello beautiful creatures. Whaaaaddup!

Currently watching penyu melepek. He's green and slimy. With headphones on, watching the awesomest of the awesomest creature he ever met, typing this crap. Oh what the hell. This is how he looks like.
Muahahaha! With song of the day on repeat, Don't You Wanna Stay - Jason Aldean (ft. Kelly Clarkson), I just finished my ETR300 i-learn assesment yeay! Next will be ETR workbook. Boohoo! T.T But good news just came in. Tram Car tomorrow night yeay! How I miss my dearly Baked Seafood nyum nyum. Going to have dinner with my family, granny grandpa and the rest and I think US will be one of the topic tomorrow *sigh.

Since penyu asked me to blog about anything so I'll just crap lah eyy. I think it's funny how Lite.fm has become my favourite station I tune in nowadays. I love cheese as much as I love chickin. My favourite color is black, followed by red. I listen to what I wanna listen. Depends on my mood. It matters :) It's tougher than solving addmath to think what to give penyu once he passed his PPL test. Ini satu kekejaman. I've been bullied internally. *Gaaaaaahhh. I love the smell of white lilies in my room and my cranberries candles. Me no good at writing biodata. If you wanna know about anything, just hit on my Formspring. Ngahahah! *promote promote* I have nothing to write cuz currently, I'm happy. Oh well, maybe not the happiest living creature on the planet but still, I have nothing to be sad of. So yeah, I don't feel like writing. Ngaaaaaaahaha. I'm not sad. I just blog anything I want to blog. Don't get me wrong. Some posts are just sad I know, but doesn't mean I'm sad. I just blog my thoughts. Oh what else eyy. I love my Mr. Giraffe. He's always there whenever I want to.. rest. Ehem. I love my Mr. Sheep. Always there, accompanying me whenever I want to.. hibernate. I love my phoney. Even though it's old, it contains my complete contacts. I love my bestfriend, Acey. It stores everything, with the help of my dearly external hardisks. Last but not least, I love my boyfriend, Wupwup. He means the world to me. I miss you, Wupwup. Hope you're doing fine in Lendu :(

Lullaby for tonight.




Sincerely, Nothing-in-mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment