Friday 17 June 2011

Nagging Thoughts

Salam.

Oh I learn something today. "Dream big but never talk big" Makan dalam? Be my guest :p Today I wanna share something. Nothing big or what lah, just wondering. I have this one friend. She has everything. Seriously, everything. The wealth that has been given makes her life seems so easy to handle. So yeah, she has everything. Dah tak main lepak Mapley. Dia lepak Paris, Rome ke apa lagi benua dia nak lepak. She always get what she wants so yeah, lucky sangat :3 Somehow, she's still unhappy. Not sure why. Family problems or what but I don't think it has anything to do with the family. But still I wonder, you have everything you wished for and people are dying to be in your shoes but still, why.

Di sini nak tekankan betapa pentingnya Inner Peace
Sincerely, Master Shifu xoxo.

Move on to the next point. I just proposed to my dad and oh yes, he agreed to send me to US for degree!! #shocker "I'm happy to know that you willing to go abroad. Abah ingat awak taknak pergi," I was like.. what tha?! You told me you won't send me anywhere in the world last time oh my God! -.-" If only I can say that to his face but sebelum dia moodswing, baik diam :p "Awak ikut Adi, apply lah apa yang korang nak. Ikut Zaza ke. Up to you. Go to the same U if you can. Later you come and tell Abah,". Auww auwww auwww Adi Adi, please continue your degree with me please please please! Jangan kerja lagi. Please! So yeah, I spent my precious 60 minutes with Ayahanda talking about "Planning". Life is all about planning, and so on so on. Yeah, we talked about LIFE. If only I can spill everything to him. Nak buka mata betapa baiknya anak dara dia ni. InsyaAllah if I manage to go to the States, Niagara Falls; you just wait! One of the thing I wanna do before I die. With Allah's willing, InsyaAllah everything will be smoothly settled. I mean, I don't hope much. Dapat, rezeki. Tak dapat, ada hikmah. Things happen for reasons, right? He knows what's best for us. God makes no mistakes. All we need to do is, have some faith and you rock! Aicece

Just something to crack you up. Enjoy! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment