Tuesday 26 July 2011

What If

I admit, I love to think and wonder. What if yada yada yada? What if blah blah blah? What if doodledooodledoodleedoo? What if .. okay stop it. Maybe I should come back to the ground and live my life normally. Its not that I'm being abnormal here but my mind is nowhere to be found now. Lost in the sky, wondering between the clouds and *poof! Gone. But no worries, bila lapar dia balik lah tu :3

But seriously, I think "what if" is really a waste of time. Why doubting something that's beyond of our power? We just need to believe in whatever you want to believe in, work it and strive ahead to achieve whatever we want and let God decides. Why must waste something precious thinking about something stupid and end up with negative thoughts that obviously leads to--> PERIOD that adds more time wasted.

Just appreciate what you have and work for some bliss. Have a beautiful day, people. I know I will; DMC5F rocks!! *uitmdihatiku* Going for brunch with Munki and Sadiq. *hungryface* Til then! xx



P/S : That's what I think.. I mean,  for now? Teehee =B

No comments:

Post a Comment