Friday 15 July 2011

She Looks Up, and Smiles.

The mid sem break has begun. Probably not the kind of break I wanted but I bet it would be fun shooting our music video starting this Monday. Next, the moment I will face; staying up late just to suck every notes I can stuff into my head before I saturate and fall to sleep. Ahh yes, mid term exam is coming soon. HECTIC!
Watching people around me is kinda interesting and pretty exciting thou. Some are nice, some are cool, and some are just; fake. But what the hell, I'm not here to judge. It just fun, watching people serving others just to get the attentions and be known? Aren't you feel tired of faking it? Hiding your true personality, being someone that is not you? Even if people love you so much, they love the plastic you, not for who you really are. If you're living one now, you have to know that your life sucks. I feel sorry for you and just don't give me that look. I'm saying this generally, I don't point to any particular people now. Just saying!

I have nothing in mind actually. Planning to catch some awesomeness with Barney Stinson later. Falling asleep for a thousand time today is putting me in TOTAL AWAKE mode tonight. So I just crap randomly. To those yang terasa, jom balik Ampang. (Jahat gila!) Hahaha oh well. Watching the day goes by, is making me wonder. Where am I gonna end up soon? I have thousands of plan.. err.. maybe nothing at all. I'm not really sure where am I standing at right now but one thing I know is that I have tons of work to do!! All the endless reports to write, journals to go through, fashion booklet to be done is gila. With this backache tagging along, I must say it's going to be a bit hard but InsyaAllah, everything will turn out just fine. I have the best groupmates I can have so what's not to love? (:

*fingers cross*

No comments:

Post a Comment