Saturday 23 July 2011

Summer Rain

I can't live without my notebook. Seriously. I can die internally, it's like I'm walking with a body without a soul aicecece but who am I kidding. It's true.

"Jemputan Majlis Walimatulurus Ashraf dan Azidah" is z shocker of the day. Congratulations Acap!! Oh my, you're big boy now. My oh my. I still remember those days, you were sitting in front of me, and I hate you for always taking my stuffs without giving it back sumpah annoying doh kau. Haha. Thosedays when we both received our 5As for UPSR. Thosedays when we post each other "kad raya" klasik gila pakai pos setem 20sen bajet sungguh. And now you're getting married?? Congratulations Acap!! Tapi still aku tak boleh terima kita dah TUA!! I repeat, TUA!!

C'est la vie. That's life. But still, I FEEL OLD!! Seriosuly, I blame you for that. Huwaaaa!! Haha but yeah, I'm happy for you!! Oh wow, my another dearly classmate is getting married. Geez, I'm excited for you! Will try to show up, InsyaAllah. (:

Screwing around on Facebook instead of writing my comm research is pretty good supper for tonight. Malas doh nak usha assignments I'm not ready to leave my break just yet!! Please don't go to fast!! *sigh

Holiday was good. And I mean it! :)




P/S : Someone's watching over me. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment