Friday 8 July 2011

Just Tonight

"I fly with the stars in the skies. I am no longer trying to survive. I believe that life is a prize. But to live doesn't mean you're alive."

"Here I am and I can't seem to see straight, but I'm too numb to feel right now. Here I am watching the clock that's ticking away my time. I'm too numb to feel right now. Do you understand who I am? Do you wanna know? Can you really see through me now? I am about to go. Just tonight I won't leave. And I'll lie and you'll believe. Just tonight I will see. It's all because of me."

Everybody dies but not everybody lives. Count me on nothing. I'm no longer ringing. I'll be right here, no more hanging. Maybe things weren't made for me. Stop giving me the "attention", I don't need that. I'm better off alone, anyway.



At least, for now.



P/S : Happy Birthday Fazrin Jamal. Have a good one and God bless :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment