Monday 11 July 2011

Chicken Soup

Salam. Wazzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!

Things getting hectic day by day. Comm research, event meetings, shootings, and the latest task I just received this morning; we have to come up with a fresh product, designed by you! Matilaaaaaa. Maybe I just go on with my previous Butter Stick plan. Back then in part III, the whole presentation and report, was a great success! Buat saya rindu Hanan :(

Going to present my individual research on exploitation of children in Lee Jeans advertising this Thurs. Wish me luck! :)) Together we protect our children blablablabla tak siap lagi report, kbye.
P/S : A good bedtime story doesn't mean it has to be as good as.. errr.. a good story(?) Soup princess pun boleh. Boleh nampak lah siapa yang mengantuk sebenarnya. (gelak drakula) I may be not a good listener, salahkan speaker, but I sangatlah menghayati cerita. That's why tak faham soup princess tu apabenda. Give yourself prudence, rejoice and love yourself. Some may born with natural creativity and some might be creative enough to come up with something fresh from his surroundings or experiences. Everyone was born with their own specialty aiceceh I mean, there's always gonna be good and bad or what's looked upon in a good way and what's looked upon in a bad way but no matter how fucked up the world is, always think positive. Don't worry about what other people want you to be or say (eg: lame :p ), just be yourself. That's all that matters (:

I tahu entah apa benda I merepek takda kena mengena pun, diam ah! >;O

No comments:

Post a Comment