Friday 27 May 2011

Stuck In the Moment

I am no sad, or high or sober.
But a single wish and hopes to conquer.
With a record on, I think about the tears.
The feeling's so strong 'til I'm out of fears.

Your music was playing so loud.
I feel like I was there, lost in the crowd.
Your smiles and winks, thats what I have in my head.
The one I wish I could see, before I go to bed.

You sing my heart out, say things I wish I could say.
I feel like I was the lyric, each time when you're on play.
You walked off the stage and gave me a blazay.
You have no idea, how hard you blew me away.
For that moment we were together.
Stuck in the moment til forever.
As much as I wish you would remember me too.
For one day Justin Bieber, I will marry you.

-IllyIllyana :)))) xx -


P/S: Call me crazee. I AM!-- Sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment