Saturday 28 May 2011

24 Jamadilakhir 1432H (:

Pada pagi Sabtu yang mulia, tanggal 24 Jamadilakhir 1432 Hijrah, Ayah Su dan Kak Min selamat diijabkabulkan. Congratulations! Majlis perkahwinan akan dilangsungkan pada esok malam, dan Ahad minggu hadapan. Sadly, can't make it tomorrow but hopefully nothing's coming up next week. InsyaAllah, I'm going back on Friday night. Saturday for rehearsal, Sunday majlis bersanding. Fathin, pinjam tudung! :DD The wedding is going to be held on 5th of June which is jatuh pada tarikh harijadi rakan baik saya, Zaheera Harun. I'm sorry I can't be there celebrating your big day. Geez, my girl is soon turning 20. From the very very very bottom of my heart, I'm so sorry bitch. Sorry sorry sorry :((( Will make it up to you the week after. I PROMISE!! :D

While the world is watching the game, my brother was busy editing since evening, tak lupa dengan sokongan moral dan padu dari Ayahanda. So here is is, a souvenir nicely done by Shamil Ashraf. Enjoy :))

(Using Canon D60)



from shamilashraf on Vimeo.


Planning to go on a date with Po this morning but after a looooog looooooooong ride queuing, Kungfu Panda 2 SOLD OUT. Thank you so much TGV! Was really hoping to keep the pocket full but sorry Abah! I just burned it on some tops.. Saiyuki.. and foods? C'mon. We had 5 free hours in Pyramid to waste. (BLAME PANDA!) What else can we do? Window shopping, ulang alik keluar masuk fitting room, and for surely TERbeli sedikit sebanyak apa yang TER-try :p

(Fitting Room :p)

Wimpy Kid; Rodrick's Rule best!! Better than the first one, I shall say. Must watch. I pretty much enjoyed the whole plot. Rodrick was effingly-hgnzxacwnbjubgr-hot! x))) The room was full! Bapak orang pun gelak terbahak bahak. I didn't finish the novel yet, so yeah not sure which part yang pffft. Overall, it was entertaining and yes yes yes definitely a movie that I will COPY dari hardisk orang orang tersayang di luar sana. Haha.

Amanah tetap amanah. Nijam asked me to give the Apams to Hariz and yes!! I did it!! Even though it was a very very very late delivery, and I think apams pun dah basi (sorry) but at least I dah bagi!! :DD Right, Nijam kan kan kan kan?? :DD So yeah, that's Bulat. Dia over height. So don't blame me for being short. I'm just a kid! Btw, thanks for the blue pacman thingy. I tahu tu beli bukan you buat!


Just wasted my precious time on Disney's Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure. Definitely worth wasting. "The rest of My Life" on repeat. Dia sangat Barbie!! Rambut rosak pun cantik. Lucky Sharpay. T-T Ahhh not to forget, Ajin texted me this evening, saying he was in Lendu macam akidbgctxwz. So if you're reading this, once again. YOU WAJIB BUAT SECOND TRIP TO LENDU!! WAJIB!!!!! NEVER SAY NEVER!!! Ahhh, talking about that. NeverSayNever DVD, bila nak keluar? I'm tired of waiting!!!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment