Friday 20 May 2011

Come Home to Me

Like it or not, I must admit, I'm going to be 20 soon. So yeah, I must say, in my 20 years of living, I have learned lots of things. Some from textbooks, and some from life experience. I realize 20 years isn't that long to say that I have know what life is all about and how hard it is. Life goes on and you just have to keep on learning. Easy to say yeah I know. It ain't that smooth for me either. Lazy bum-bum is too lazy to think much.
Now okay, truth comes out. I may not living my life so well. Nobody does, right? We all make mistakes and regret and learn and y'know, start a new leaf. It's the circle of life. It's up to you. I don't know why I came up with this topic at the first place. LIFE, many can describe what life is. Truthfully, life is a test from God, Allah (SWT). Bukan nak kata saya alim. Tak oi. I'm just saying. We live for Him. We do things for Him. We die for Him. Terbakar mak tapi kenyataan. I may or may not have done any of the deeds. But you know, its just some thoughts in mind that I want to share, or to crap to be exact. I feel like blogging but I don't know what to blog! So I ended up crapping on Twitter. Y'know, Twitter is a great time waster. You tweet everything like nobody's business. 

Sorry Tweetheads. Heh heh :p


10:22 pm.


Oh well oh well, say helloooooo to baju baru! :p Lebih afdhal kita mulakan semester baru dengan baju baru. Haha. So yeah, I went shopping with the roomies and Cdek today. It was...... %$#@!! <3<3 Thanks geli geli!! I had fun with you guys!! Seriously, eventhough Zaza spent half of it with --- :p but still, I have my other 2 shopping agents. Haha oh well, what the hell. As long as I can see you both during sem break, what's not to love? :) 



Sekian, terima kasih.

No comments:

Post a Comment