Wednesday 18 May 2011

Goodnight Kiss

There's so much to explore and I'm on my way! Well, that seems to be the theme of my life. There's so much to do and I did spend my today's 24 hours well as it's a very very very very special day to me. (:

Cinta, thanks for today. Thanks for the love letter. Thanks for the gift. Thanks for the love. Thanks for everything.  I love love love love you! I really enjoyed our date today. Gossiping and homoing around with you was a treasure. I don't care what people gonna say about it as long as I have you in my arms. New sem starts soon and we'll be miles miles away. I'll be stucked in Lendu, bursting my ass off with projects, while you're off to Gem Island doing practical and obviously we're going to be apart for a while. This e-letter goes out to you, Myira Ismail. Thanks for spending the whole evening with me. It means a lot and was nice running through "accidents" with you. Love is cinta kiss terbang terbang gedgeds forever ever and ever ever! :p xx

It's almost 3 years since I left school. 3 years tak jumpa you. Mummy Ciken, finally, I made it!! YEAY!! Finally we had our chance to hang out and gain fats together yeay! Thanks to McDonald's for the extra calories. I'm loving it! Padappappapapaaa~ And was nice seing you too, Kae (: We chat a lot. From 18xx , campus life, love life, to religious talk. Just say it, clearly we have covered 'em all. :p Seriously, I'm so glad and it was so nice seeing you! Dah kurus sekarang. Heeee damn, I still remember the moments we have back then when we were in Form 3. SERIOUSLY, WE NEED TO DRAG HAZLAMI AND NONOI SOMEWHERE IN NEXT WEEK AND REUNITE!! >.< THIS IS SERIOUS!! Also, thanks to Cdek, Amirah and Faris kerana sumbangan kalian dalam sesi mengumpat di belakang kereta. I sayang korang sampai mati. Hehehehehehehe :D

Disapointment; Some things just pissed me off today. And I really mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment