Tuesday 24 May 2011

Nostalgic Nostalgia

Today I went seeing some old friends and~ Meet, Moy. He's a friend from my Cambridge class. We went for breakfast and it was good, even though I have to admit, it was a -little-bit awkward 'cuz it's been so looooong since the last time we met! I maluuuuu =3 (Gelabah sungguh) But I did learnt something. McD Breakfast is something that you shouldn't go for. CHOOSE MAMAK! (Y) Back then in Cambridge, we didn't really talk to each other. Dia hotstuff sangat. But eventually we had our chance to get to know each other through MSN messenger. And yeah, we started to hangout and buat kerja kontrak :p He's a good friend though, even though dia kaki pau. I still remember last time, I was stuck in KL Central with Amirah one in the morning and obviously, there was no bus already but taxi. Taxi pun macam lahanat, so I just dialed any numbers I have in contacts but none of them were around. Then I saw his name, I got no choice but to call him and yeaaaaaahhhh he came all the way from Shah Alam, picked us up and sent us home :)))) Even though dia tengah sakit perut cirit birit time tu + takut gelap :p Kau lah Anje yang terbaik walaupun kau ni annoying macam Kpop. Haha! But but but but it was so good to see you Dzik! Kirim salam girlfriend yeah :D
Also, I did some catch up session with my old classmates from school! GO NINERS!! :p There was Munirah, my partner in crime :p Cuya, my adorable kittycat. Min, the angry bird :p and Ihsan, my back then PCD friend. Untunglah semua dah ambil sijil SPM -,-" I'm so glad I met you guys! Seriously! Thanks Munirah :) It really seemed funny to see all of us all grown up! Ihsan, even though we both stuck in Lendu but we barely get the chance to talk, like we did today. It was nice mengumpat with you, man. Seriously. *hair flips* :p Min, my angry bird. I still remember back then, I always kacau you, called you MAMA MIN cuz you really sounded like a MOM. Hahahaha tapi comel lah :))))) Cuya, don't forget to send me your wedding card okay! I taknak wedding invitation dekat Facebook :p Don't worry. I'll wait :) Munirah, bila nak membesar? Awak ni kecil sangat rasa macam nak buat adik angkat je. Haha! It was a short catch up cuz I have to pick up my brother from school so yeah. I RINDU KORANG SUMPAH TAK TIPU!! :')
Well, obviously that's a slip. YES! My result slip!! Twitter was hectic like crazeee. Everyone was online, non stop tweeting about mak kau takut siut, countdown; all waiting for midnight. All those non-stop wish I rasa macam nak Raya :'D don't ask me why. Heh heh. Congrats to my lovelies, Munki and Zaza for getting DLs. I'm so proud of you guys! :'D Yes, I must say that, it's all paid off! Those sleepless nights, paper wasting, black pen yang entah ke berapa Zaza habiskan, it's all PAID OFF!! CONGRATULATIONS!! :D And this shout out also goes out to Adie, Zaty, Hana and Pika too. TAHNIAH KAWAN KAWAN!!! :'D
Okay this man, is an artist. Ain't a popstar nor a rockstar, but a draw-star! (do we have this in urban dictionary?) He can draw a bear! A giraffe! A dog! A Ha** :p but not me. My hair was like a helmet! Damn, son. YOU FAILED! Sangat. Tak. Awesome. Okay. And yeah, he's a part time singer. Untunglah dapat videocall dengan artis. Yes people, I'm so lucky! *hair flip* He's all ears whenever I want to membebel and obviously when I started to talk, I have no red-lights. YES! I burned down his both ears!! Takpe, esok tumbuh telinga baru. Dia hebat. Tapi tak awesome :p
And lastly, I went through Zaza's blog and auwwwwww that is soooo bitchy of you. I love you Bitch! Damn you slut you called my lady Zaza a bitch? Obviously, she's a friggin' bitch that you envy so much you fucked up minded. Your retarded life and you can rot in hell and rust in peace yoh! Hohohohohohohohohoho :O

#I'm a Bitch- now playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment