Tuesday 1 February 2011

Dia dan Dia :p

Overnight in Terengganu-- CANCELLED! Yeay!! So tomorrow we just gonna stop by in Besut, (for something something) and continue our journey back to Shah Alam. Yeay!! I miss KL, and Pyramid, and Babyboo Amirah :p (Kau kena faham, aku ego. Tak cakap depan kau. Aku berani tulis, sebab aku tahu kau tak baca. HAHA

Just now, I called him. We talked and talked and talked. It's been a while we didn't talk for so long like just now. (Auwwh) This may seems a bit jiwang but but I'm not lah! I don't know whether you read this or not but but I wanna write this thing so blah blah blah. (Please don't read this. MALU!) We keep on talking and talking and laughing and giggling and gossiping and mengumpat yada yada, it was fun. I mean, it was a simple call but, believe it or not-- it was the highlight of today. I must say, I was pretty happy talking about what we talked about and it feels like I can finally breathe. While gossiping, it got me thinking about few things that keep playing in this little-box-o-mine, and slowly, it was all out when I was talking to you. I know you treat people around you nicely, fair-n-square, but yeah, I must say that I am glad I met you and I am very impressed about what you have done for me since we were in Form 1 until today. It's a pleasure to have you as my bestfriend and yes, sayang awak lah kawan! =D

"Haha gle sentimental kau. Hahah!" Munki said that to me but I can't lie. I just can't stop watching this video of us! Waaaaaaaaaaa!! Jom balik Melaka Jumaat ni!! Nak cendol!! >.<



Dear, Monday.
COME FASTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment