Wednesday 16 February 2011

On the Other Side the Grass is Greener

Don't judge it by the color, confuse it for another. You might regret what you let slip away. Hey baby look at me, go from zero to hero. You better take it from a geek like me. Because I'd rather have the afternoon, relax and understand. My hip hop and flip-flops well it don't stop with the light rock. A shot to mock you kinda puts me in the tight spot. :p


Last night, Munki told me that she went through this one blog and the writer posted something like what am I going to blog about. It got me thinking for a moment, and the clock seemed to stop ticking for a while. It's not wrong to fall in love with a person. But the point is, when you're in love, doesn't mean you have to jump into relationshits, right? When you're in love, doesn't mean you have to confess, right? And it's not wrong to keep it to ourselves, right?

"Saying you`ll never love again is like saying you`ll never smile again. As much as you don`t want to do it eventually someone will come along and make you." So I won't lie. I'm in love.

But I'm better off alone, anyway. So, yeahhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment