Monday 14 February 2011

Fat Lovers

It's 14th. Ahh yess, the very lovely sinful day you people might have wait for today for so long but what the hell. It's not something that worth waiting! Like what Zaza posted earlier, "Not only it's haram menurut rukun Islam it is also overrated,". Eventhough literally it's not in the rukun, but how gross and hina are we if we celebrate the Christian's glory over Islam team? Think about it, take a second (ching!). But yeah, what the hell man, confessing your feelings on such a clishe date like everyone else does? NOT romantic okay. SO NOT. To be special, is to be different. To be fun, is to be out of the box. To be extraordinary, is by being one! So, choose another date to confess and have it your way! Plus, flowers and all lovey rosy thingy is very expensive on this date, so why bother? Choose another date. It's more romantic, and more cheap!! **syillings dropping

Back and feeling rather content about trying to not burn a hole in my pocket for the week. I spent a lot, maybe not much but still, got lots to cover. Eventhough we're busy catching up with assignments and research projects, we did managed to just pull some overstay stint in KL for the weekend. Ahh yes, we KL people went for roadtrip to KL. How weird is that. Yeah, tell me about it. It was a short and simple escape, but worth fighting for. Yeah, we went through all the clubs in the town, cuci mata usha some whores and sluts tepi jalan, watching bandar people around the city. Yes I can say that, I had my night. But Abah, if you're reading this, (hopefully not) eventhough I had my chances bergolek golek depan mata to do those things, you should feel proud that I never ever touch any of that eventhough I had my chances since highschool. To be exact, since the whole family left me alone in Malaysia. I had my chances okay, but still, I sounded like a 50 y'o makcik. Supposedly I should sound like typical teenagers saying let's party and fuck the night up, but instead, I'm sitting on the floor, grab my laptop and membebel to you people. Well, that's the only option I have. I can't get my head out from your monitor and say, "Hey, DON'T DO THIS YEAH!" but yeah, in live, I also liddat so yeah, I bebel a lot what the hell. I love my friends, that's why.

Back to the topic, ahh the roadtrip. First, we stopped by in Seremban for Zaza's little cousin birthday party. It was simple yet, very calming. First time makan SIPUT SEDUT and TERUNG!! I know it's not important, but it is for me. I just think that I should jot it down, like some sort of history that I made. I'm just, proud :p And yes, I met a bunch of kids there. Feeling feeling Cikgu Illy dah sampai. (Used to be a kindergarten teacher during SPM break) They're just, adooooorable!! Got one macam Boo Monster Inc. So cute!! And pendek!! OMAIGOT!!

And before we heading to Bangi, we stopped by in Ampang and Bukit Bintang. Thought of watching Kutcher's new movie but technically we got the very very front seat row so instead of getting our necks hurt, we decided to jalan-jalan cari lelaki. Ehem, I mean, cuci mata. I was quite excited seeing those sexy ladies wearing short dresses ready to party. I don't know why, don't ask me but truthfully, I enjoy watching the ladies rather than the guys. SORRY! Because by scanning all those pretty ladies, "weh, tengok kasut dia, lawa doh!" "erk, tak sakit ke pakai heels 6 inci tu" "cantik lah rambut dia. macm barbie doll!" "korang tengok tu lawa doh perempuan tu! eh, ye ke tu perempuan?" "zaza, kaki dia lagi panjang dari you. HAHAHA" All in all, we are the night. Eventhough we had ourselves with sneakers, topi pekebun and T-shirts on, we still can rock the night out; by ending up in McDonalds Bukit Bintang 'til 3 in the morning. Yes, we chose McD over Aloha. (ABAH YOU PROBABLY SHOULD READ THE LAST LINE). And yeah as you can see, we saw this one Iran lady came up to McD, topless. JACKPOT!! :p (just kidding!)

On the second day, we headed to The Curve for makan. Yes, we came all the way up to KL for makan. And again, I made my history; 1st time makan Ikea Meatballs!! For this, I should thank my sexy Lady Zaza for bringing me up to this stage. I'm so proud of myself. I came all the way from Melaka, just to makan all the things that I hardly get. And to Munki, thanks for having the same nasib as me. I'm so, TOUCHED (': Along the way, I met Cdek and Ajin. Weeee~~ Yeah those two KL people that's in my MUST-MEET-LIST whenever I hit downtown illegally. And to my surprise, I bumped into Immy. Like OMG, I haven't seen you since ages!! *so happy!!* Next time when you bring your handsome friends, tell me earlier okay. Then we can go dinner together. HAHA **just kidding, Papa. So yeah, we had our Meatballs and Tutti Frutti. Lepas gian before balik Melaka, and it was Zaza's first time trying Tutti Frutti. So funny, we all made our history on the same date!! Sangat cooooooooool~ * whistling innocently

Bangun pagi gosok gigi cuci muka dan mandi. We had our breakfast in Ice Room! Gila cool. Everything was green. I feel so, naturistic. Heh heh heh. The restaurant is all in green, and they got this weird chairs and all. Even the icecream is weird. It's like snow ice or whatever Zaza called it. Forgot already. And yeah, it was cold, because they got aircond inside. (Gila cooool!) After we had treated ourselves with love, we headed to Putrajaya, (as usual) to snap snap!! Eventhough it was scorching hot, but we surely did kicked out our Sunday hard! *kening-kening

Ah yes, credits to Hakem Najmi for being our Photographer of the day. Hehe. Well, that's all I can say. We went up to the West to MAKAN. Orang bahagia memang macam ni :p Yes, pipi saya makin bahagia nampaknya. *muka frust* And yeah, we arrived in Lendu, like 8 something something last night. It's good to be back.

You don't know how much we all missed you, LENDU!!




P/S: Do you know 69 years ago, our legendary Leftenan Adnan was carried on fighting despite that he was shot by the Japanese. After they lost battle, he was captured, dragged and pushed into a gunnysack, when the Japanese overran his Malay soldiers, they hung him by his legs, tied him to a cherry tree and bayoneted (stabbed) him to death for his stubbornness resistance again and again as they were angered by the death of their fellow comrades . His throat was slit repeatedly in some instances. Adnan witnessed these gruesome deeds in Corporal Yaakob’s state of ‘death’. No one was allowed to bring down his body for burial in the aftermath of the battle and no one even dared. It claimed that Lieutenant Adnan Saidi's mutilated body was burnt to ashes in some sources , and died in battle at the age of 27, on February 14, 1942. (History Blog, 2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment