Tuesday 22 February 2011

It's URGENT, Not.

Mood: mengantukgilababi.

Oh, I'm feelin' a little blessed tonight. Don't ask why, but I can't stop you if you want to keep on wondering why. (Yadaaa yaadaaa yadaaaa) Omegosh, is it me or it just rhymed? :p Okay, LAME ILLY LAME. Okay, to be exact, I'm not feeling all that blessed at the moment. It's quite tough to have this quite mixed feelings, but I'll get through it by tomorrow. (I'm awesome) Oh boyyy. It's just.. this. I return my Swatch back to its owner :( Although literally, not directly to the owner. Err.. I asked my classmate to pass it to him. Not that I don't have the guts to give it myself, but I just can't stand his face and I don't know why, (NOT that I still have feelings) but it's just seems too, annoying?? I mean he keeps on giving this kind of facial expression, and I just can't bear with it. If you're reading this (I don't know whether you still following or not) but what I did is what you wished. You ignored my absence. You rejected my Hellos. So now I'm giving you Cheerios. 


Ahh yes, I'm deleting you.
with pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment