Friday 21 January 2011

We Ate Sushi For Breakfast and Dinner :O


We have hearts, we swear we do. But just not baby, when it comes to you. We get so hungry when you say you love us. Hush if you know what's good for you. We eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. Then when we're thirsty, we drink their blood. Whenever you tell us we're pretty, that's when the hunger really hits us. Your little heart goes pitter-patter. We want your liver on a platter. Use your finger to stir our tea, and for dessert we'll suck your teeth. Be too sweet and you'll be a goner. Yep! We'll pull a Jefree Dauhmer! (wtheck?!)

Nothing can beat the greatness of satisfaction after eating yummy meals. I don’t know what I’ve been doing lately but I ate alot. Oh YES! It’s like I’m having my “pesta makan” for the whole week. Makanan keeps on falling and bergolek-golek and technically, you cannot say NO to rezeki kan? (Come to momma!).  Man, I should be worried by now eh. Dear Tummy, I’m sorry. :’(

I checked my Formspring just now, and I found this on Achik’s. Really makes my day. HAHAHA!!



Well, what can I say eh. I just think it's funny. HAHAHAHA!! Nah, nothing to complain. I'm just touched with her previous status, saying that she misses me. Auwww. I KNOW YOU LOVE ME, BUNCHET!! Well, I ate my Special K for breakfast and blogging for lunch. Facebook for hi-tea and I don’t know what’s for dinner. Oh by the way,

Have you watched our video?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment