Saturday 29 January 2011

February, Come Faster!

Oopsie whoopsie!

Lappy cannot go into ward today. Maybe next week. So, I'm gonna bring the old lappy back to Malacca while Acey will be in ward for few days (or weeks!) later. Sorry baby, but surely Momma will miss you like crazee! :’(

Well, hello readers, visitors— the expected and unexpected. Good morning! :p It’s ho ho ho already and before I start to complain, which is, NOT TODAY, oh snap! I don’t know what I’m mumbling about but okay let me get this straight. I finally received my first (actually second after “biodata task”) assignment for the semester! YEAY!! 3 weeks without any assignments, can you imagine that? I feel very useless and unproductive. Plus, lebih lama takda assignments, lebih laju duit keluar. And that’s bad. REALLY REALLY BAD. I just burned my $400 on my new 1.5tb hardisk today T-T I just, have to. No matter what excuses I came up with before, but, I HAVE TO!! Sorry Abah. Bulan ni sangat banyak pakai duit. But seriously I don’t know where I have donated my money to tapi baki dalam bank dah tahap kritikal -,- February, please come faster!

Believe it or not, I know Malacca town more than I know KL. WHOA! (I speak nonsense when I can’t sleep. Sorrayh) But it’s true, man! Shait. I know this going to bore you but, when I see this,

OH BABY I CAN’T HELP IT!! I miss Intekma!! (Not againnnnnnn) I miss all the hanjengness before we sleep, I miss to annoy Fit ‘til I burst into tears, I miss to bahan Zaza gelak dalam selimut, I miss “higher-5” with Munki, I miss my Anlene and Special K, OHMAIGOAT baru satu hari cuti -,-“

Oh well, gotta sleep. By 5 I have to wakie wakie and get ready for Kelantan trip. Hooray! And for the first time, I’m bringing my *Acey along!! 4 days in Kelantan is too long, I supposed. I need my HIMYM and broadband (and Gossipgirl).

Man, I don’t know what to crap anymore. Okay, time to move on to Ted Mosby, the architect. I can't sleep, no choice. Eh wait, I prefer Barney Stinson, not the purple one. Ahh yes, it's going to be legend- wait for it- dary!! Suit up and goodnight! :D


**Acey- the laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment