Friday 28 January 2011

Roll The Dice

My prayers have been answered. Alhamdulillah. Time heals everything, and I mean it. It’s time to cool off, roll the dice and give change a chance. I feel blessed, really. From a surprise to another, without any clues or expectations or even hope for much, life is beautiful to me now.

Alhamdulillah, I safely reached Shah Alam around 5pm, eventhough I was very very extremely sleepy but I managed to send Zaza back to Bangi and Danny to Bukit Jalil. Hoyeah! Anak orang kan, kena lah drive dengan penuh cermat dan kasih sayang. Haha!

Last night I went for a ride in the town of Malacca with Jan, and yes my friends, I know I shouldn’t do that and I’m sorry for letting you down, especially you, Adi. It may be a mistake, but yes, let me. I may not have forgiven all the mistakes he done back then, but all I want is a bit of peace. I’m not a good enemy. And guess what, I think I might just turn GAY. Yes, GAYing with you girls. Last night missed calls, and your guts to call Jan (eventhough wrong number) , worrying around, I’m just.. you know.. I’m so touched! :’) Serious tak tipu. Korang sangat, ADORABLE! :’DD But yes, I'm so sorry for everything. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

Before I pull myself out from this blog for awhile, (laptop akan masuk wad seketika) I want to give out my gratitude to all that have always been there for me. Thank you my love. I am just an everyday girl with an everyday life. I love the way you taking care of me. I feel warm, I feel safe. I’ve been pampered, annoyed of, or whatever that is, my world is a blast as long as they are here with me. Thank you, my friends. You were and always will be the best thing that ever happens to me. Especially the girls, damn it! I miss Intekma already :( Having you girls as my classmate, roommates, housemates, is one of the best thing for the semester. And dear Fit, the more we hanjeng, the even more we love you, mak tiri and you knew that right. You’re the best mak tiri ever and yeah, sorry for membebel so panjang but but yeah you deserved it :p Love you shitloads, Slut! :D

They say a picture paints a thousand words. And I believe, it's the painter who creates the story on the canvas, not the object itself. When they look upon the painting, all they can see are the weaknesses but I see something worth millions. –Damn it, Illy jiwang. (IGNORE; PLEASE and THANK YOU) But oh yeah, what’s the story behind this post? Ahh yes, happiness is in the eyes of the beholder. Wise men once said, your beauty lies in your confidence, and I might agree with that. I hope I can have the inner beauty instead than just physical beauty. (perasan, perasan) I once lost my smiles, warmness, happiness, annoyingness, and slowly changed into a person that I never expect to be one, and currently sangat anti-sosial. Hukhuk. Well, sorry for that. Blame my age. It keeps getting bigger and heavier to carry. -,-

"Friends will keep you sane, Love could fill your heart, A lover can warm your bed, But lonely is the soul without a mate." - David Pratt

Trust me on this, a relationshit is like a book, with non-stop-chapters filled with chums and dramas, and you just never know what to expect. Lovelife seems scary to me now. I’m traumatized. It can be the hardest thing to go through, along with the risk to get horribly broke down. It’s full with flashback, which gonna hit you all over again or even stab your chest again and again without any mercy. You can be the happiest person on this planet in a blink, and the other way round in a snap, just only the second one might lasts forever. How can I cannot be traumatized of all these shit? Explain that to my face.




For the moment, I’m just happy with my plain life.
*kening-kening

No comments:

Post a Comment