Friday 4 November 2011

You've Got a Friend In Me

There's 87564534217297265329 chaps in Shah Alam, or Lendu, or anywhere in between that you'd think there'd be one for me to date. I'm afraid you'd be wrong. To start off, most of the good ones are taken. AGREE?! :p And some are with serious psychological issues. Blergh. Oh also the weirdos, the bastards and then the guys in fashion, which has made a quite population in my world. Which makes it little more harder to find one; cuz I'm d*ckless.

And there came this one annoying giant that just can't stop popping out from my chatbox. I was harsh. I just close the tab and appear offline, EVERY SINGLE TIME when he said hi. :p Meet, Hariz. Well, Hariz is Hariz. His jokes are the lamest among the lamest. Ended up, he laughed, alone. And there was the spark. He's a cute egg whenever he laugh. NO joke. It's like that that that Humpty Dumpty sho cute I wanna ngaaaaap! And his eyes gone sepet sampai tak nampak mana mata. And and and he has this beautiful pair of eyebrows. Makes him looks more like Shin Chan. My Shin Chan!

He's a good egg, and there's no leading man quite like him. The little quirks are precisely the things that I love. There's nothing wrong about Justin but he's no Hariz. Justin and the other men around me, have become a faceless blur, just like that. Only sometimes, when Justin sings, and perform, and smile, and laugh, and swag, excuse my fever Sayang. I love you. It's almost a month baruuuuuu tapi I love you and love you and I love you and love you and I love you and,.. Bwek. Thanks for everything Sayang. And bwek. Bwek. Love you. Bwek. Love bwek. You bwek. Bwek bwek. I love you Mohd Hariz Shamsurizal. (⌒˛⌒)


No comments:

Post a Comment