Thursday 24 November 2011

Something Something

Seriously, I don't know what to blog. I know its been a zillion times I said that but, its true! Grr. Lately, things just.. annoy me so much. I don't know. I just, I mean lately, it's very easy squeezy to get me annoyed of stuffs. Seriously, I need someone who really can handle my nonstop-PMS. Zzzz. I may not persuing my degree anywhere in Europe or even near it, due to some stuffs; that really got me annoyed fucking much. But still, I'm having my IELTS in February soon. Wish me luck on that, PLEASE! :3 So yeah, have made up my mind of changing my course into Graphic Design or something something to do with it, even Abah has gone panas bontot about it but yeah, slowly I'm turning into a rebelious kid nowadays. Zzzzz. So much depression I'm dealing with here but I'm trying my best to look up, and stay smiling. Seriously. 

I'm tired of all this. Sheesh

No comments:

Post a Comment