Tuesday 8 November 2011

Blergh

Currently addicted to Instagram. Sorry if I once polluted your news feed but I just, CANT HELP IT! :p It's been awhile I didn't spend my time with my dslr. Its because Im in love with Shamil's. Grrrr. It has this flip-able LCD or what is it called that that Live View thingy. Even though the MP is not as awesome as mine (dude, 18mp beb. whats not to love? :p) #bongkakMODE but but but I love the flip screen. Easier for me to main main self timer :p Well, thanks to my baby, I get an A for photo subject, and audio video production subject. Well, even though we used Lad's for the video clip but yah, adik beradik lah tu. Sejenis. So F you Nikon :p cuz we Canon, delighting you always. Aicecece #GGCanon!

My cycle is all fucked up. Seriously, I really have to practice to sleep early from now on. College gonna starts in less than 30days, (eventhough UiTM is declared as a University but I love the sound of college) and I can't even open my eyeeeees at 10am. Urgh! How to wake up at 7 lah macam ni! Grrr. Really need to adjust my biological clock. *sigh*
Just recovered from le food poisoning. Bazir hidup 4 hari dalam toilet. It was hell, I tell you. Insomnia for 2-3 nights. Sorry Sayang, I have to kacau you early morning cuz I was bored! Nothing to do and I cannot sleep grrr. It annnoyed me when I can't sleep and I have to watch you sleeping. Eeeeeii. So I play misscall misscall :p Funny lah you terkejut and wake up and hello hello but I wasn't on the phone. Shooo kiutt!! :3 So yeah. My tummy is now back to normal and I just had my lamb chop last night. Finally! #victorydance 

OH OH OH and I'm sooooo into my new polaroid camera that I got from Izzul :3 Presenting, my newlyborn Fujifilm Instax 210! #bongkakLAGI** My new baby is a friggin nigga. It comes in black, sangat sexy! :p So yeah, the film is fucking expensive. Kena start mengorat tokei kamera. RM3.80 each mangkuk betul but yeah, that's the problem I have to risk lah now. Still sayang you 550D. But you super sharp nampak habis kawah bulan dekat muka -.- 

Oh well, Justin Bieber won the EMA's Best Male Singer. Mari berjoget! Okay gotta go now. Skyping skyping! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment