Sunday 5 December 2010

When Revenge Doesn't Suit Me Well

"It's ironic that the people who are supposed to be our friends, are the ones we feel most threaten by".
I guess it's true.

There I was again tonight forcing laughter, faking smiles. Same old tired, walls of insincerity, shifiting eyes and vancancy that never vanished. Sad isn't it?

But it's even more sad when there's still some people out there who don't really get it, I mean, DON'T EVEN GET IT AT ALL, started to act like Mr. Knows-It-All. Must be sucks being you ayy?

Your fucking propagandas will take you nowhere Bitch. Acting like a girl, weak and useless.


You took away my joys. You steal away my laughters. You give me tears. You broke my heart. The pain was beating on me like a drum. You underestimated, just who you were stealing from. --


You play with fire.

Keep on digging. Make it deep enough. Because the horses are coming in, my way. Mark my word.

But it's even more, more, sad when no matter how hard you stabbed me. Or how many times you crushed me. How hard I try to hate you.


I'm still the same old Illy.

I can't hate. Not even close. Not even a bit. Not even at all.


And I hate myself for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment