Tuesday 28 December 2010

We No Speak Americano

سْــــــــــــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

For the whole day I spent my time glancing over the new LOL book that I've just received this morning. And here's some of my favourites for the day. :D



It is so rare to be offered a meal on airlines these days that I was surprised to hear the flight attendant ask the man sitting in front of me, "Would you like dinner?". "What are my choices?" he responded. "Yes or No" she said. - Kervyn Dimney.



My stepfather bought an autofocus camera on holiday and lined the family up for a photo beside the pool. 'I don't need any help; this camera is foolproof,' he told us as he stepped backwards into the water. - Charlotte Joseph.



I dialed a wrong number and got the following recording: 'I am not available right now, but I thank you for caring enough to call. I am making some changes in my life. Please leave a message after the beep. If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes.'  - Antonio Curtis.



Seen printed on the T-shirt of an obviously pregnant woman: -
 'UNDER CONSTRUCTION' - W. Barnes



- National Geographic®.



P/S : I hope it helps to put a smile on that face. Technically, I was designed to bring smiles to all ages. Yes, I am!! One in a million. Aahhh, now I feel special. HAHAHAH!! Please excuse the lameness. Chalo!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment