Monday 27 December 2010

It's My Day!

At first, I was struggling for this one handbag. Oh yes. I went all out, off to here and there, searching for the bag. It's all started like this. Once upon a time, I went to this one shop in Mid valley and "Take a look at that! What a beauty!". But Cdek asked me to think all over again because obviously, I spent a lot already and that bag was just not worth it. So, I let it go. A week later, I went to the shop again in Pavy and Fahrenheit Mall. I searched for the damn bag, that I called as Brown. But it was SOLD OUT everywhere. So again, I went to the Mid again and yes, SOLD OUT also. Later, I went to Pyramid, but only got in black. BROWN was SOLD OUT too. At the same time, I was glanced over this one bag called White. But yeah, I want Brown!! But this White quite cantik but whatever, I want my Brown!! So I made an exit, with a long face.

A month later, I had this one dream- which is 2 days ago. I dreamed about White! OMG, it's a sign!! So I sneaked out to the outlet in OU, searching for the bag but White wasn't there. So I headed home, brokenhearted. I story mory about White to Hariz, and he asked me to show him the picture. So, I go to the web, and yeah- found it!! So, I sent the url to Amirah Babyboo and she printed the ads. On the next day, she went to Pyramid and Empire, searching for the White-- using the ads. I can't go haunting for it 'cuz I had this engagement thingy yesterday, plus I don't have much time to search for it later-- sebab saya susah keluar. Abah saya strict orangnya. Hehehe. So, Amirah went out with her friend, searching for my White. Do you have this kind of friend? I'm proud of having one. Yes, be envy of me bitcheeeezz! :-D So, yeah turned out there's one in Pyramid but it's in black colour. So today, I went to Empire to survey, takda. So, I drove to Pyramid with Ieka, yeah-- I found White in black colour. Hmm.. After 30minutes godek-godek, I've changed my mind. Taknak beli. I don't think its worth it to spend the money on one bag. Ho yeah! Mahal! (jaga hati)


So I went to the Asian Avenue and songlap 4 bags! Ustaz Hariz Mohd yang suruh show off. So, put the blame on him! :p Well, the Mickey one is for my baju baju kalau nak lari dari rumah, senang. HAHAHAH!! And I got myself two same bags. The black one and the pink one if you can see. But but I bought the pink one for Achik. 

HOI, YOU SHOULD FEEL LUCKY TO HAVE A SISTER LIKE ME YOU KNOW!! I KNOW YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH YOU CAN DIE!! HAHAHAHA!! SO SWEET RITEEE!!  SAYANG ME RITEEEE!! YOU CANNOT LIE. 13 YEARS MAN!! I KNOW YOU VERY VERY WELL. HAHAHAH!!

Oh well, that's all for today. Currently listening to Jo Sung Mo. 

Han Ki Ju, will you be mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment