Friday 17 December 2010

Due Date (:


Quote of the Day:
I believe in the ugly truth rather than the beautiful lie.

We girls love to share. Shit happens for reasons. Life's a bitch, and life's got lot of sisters. Just keep this in mind, "A good friend listens to what we don't say".  Maybe those shit that happened has led me to this stage. We don't have a problem with men. We just have a problem with stupid men. Maybe I'm going to be a bit sexism for this one or two days, or more. I just haven't found any guy that I can't live without. Maybe it's not my time yet, I supposed. Well, we shared a lot-- for a short time. Understanding is what we need, and that makes the gap keeps getting smaller and smaller between us. Maybe we just been in the same shit. So, yeah. I can say that-- shit happens for reasons. Meet, Myira Ismail. She's so sweet, always makes my heart melts. Haha! We went for this Due Date movie and it was good, and sweet. More to like friendship thigy movie. A bit slow at the beginning but the advanture was hilarious! Let's just say, it was good. Go and watch it! :p Oh, I had fun today. Although it was a short and simple catch up, but I had fun. It was nice seeing you people, and that includes you too Cdek! Hehehe. My crime partner. Always there for me. Oh, I love you shitloads la Nyah! Seriously I do. You buat I worry worry you. Thank God accident tidak bad. You bikin I shaking shaking very much! (Akibat obsessed dengan sinetron Cahaya)

"I like your perm,"

Nice one, Myira. Haha!! Hm, I'm sorry if I was a bit frozen today. Only God knows how pemalu I am! Hehehe. And Chico Chicka, I'm sorry. Maybe next time ayy? Haji Amin comes first! Hehe. Saya tahu awak suka nama awak ada dalam post saya hari-hari. Haha! Well, I wasn't trying to make you any famous because you already are. Siapa tak kenal Chico Solera, kan? HAHA!

Hmm. Nothing much I can say right now. So, I just leave it simple and short okay. Bad news for you, Botak. Hehehe. Okay, take care everyone. Toddles! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment