Saturday 18 December 2010

Mr. Sheep is in The House!

Just now I went out with Angah and Achik. Shopping some stuffs, and pangkas rambut. Heheh. So while waiting for Shamil to get his hair done, I took a walk with Achik, searching for Abah's birthday present! Done. And I got myself a present as well!! Yelah, orang single- takda Boyfie nak disuruh belikan teddy, terpaksalah beli sendiri :p  HAHA! Meet my new pet, Mr. Sheep!

Hohohohohohoh. He's so adorable!! Furry Furry Eeeeeee!! =DD Eventhough I have a new pet now, but I will never forget you, Mr. Giraffe. We have been stick to each other since I was two. So in my calculation, we have been (19-2 = 17) 17 years together!! Boleh kahwin tahun depan :p Eeeeee. Now Mr. Giraffe has a new buddy!! But soon, Mr. Sheep is going with me-- back to Lendu. I don't want to bring my Giraffe. Lendu panas dan berdebu, Giraffe kotor nanti. Heee. Love you, Mr. Giraffe. I'll be leaving Shah Alam soon. Dear Mr. Giraffe, don't be sad. You have Elmo, Patrick, Camelia, Stitch, Sleepyhead, Mr. Nerdie, Mr. and Mrs Santa Claus, MeowMeow, Mr. Bear and Mrs. Bear here. Not to forget, Barbies and Kent. And oh, Little Kelly! ('= Don't forget to miss me, you guys! 'Cuz I will. (T-T)


Me together with Mr. Giraffe and Mr. Sheep!! Jangan bergaduh ye korang. Kalau gaduh, dua dua tidur luar!! (AMARAN KERAS) 

Oh, you guys should watch this advert! (Click Here) iPhone 5 sumpah cool doh! MUST BUY MUST BUY! And I've been thinking about taking Detox Tea. Need to get in shape before the semester starts! What do you think? Hmmm. Oh well, nothing much I can mumble about right now. Mengantuk sudah. Mr. Giraffe dah panggil, Mr. Sheep dah kata mari mari! Goodnight, people!! :D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment