Sunday 26 December 2010

Engagement


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahhiwabarokatuh.

Seperti yang anda dapat lihat, 3 anak dara pinggitan ini lebih over dari pengantin ye. HAHAHA! Anyway, CONGRATS KAK YANA!! After we've done with the engagement, we had this discussion. Who's next?

Mengikut salasilah.. (lihat carta dibawah)

Mak Long's and Cik Din's part almost settled. Next will be Cik Dah's. Geez! I feel freaking old now. Last time, back then, we were playing games together, hide and seek, fighting over toys, jalan sama-sama pergi kedai kat kampung, auwww those times. But now, things changed! One by one tied the knot, then having a children, and another one, and another one, and some moreee. OMG. Dah la anak sepupu makin meningkat. Banyak lebur nanti, dek nak bagi duit raya kat budak budak tu. T-T I'm getting old now!! Ho yeah, almost reach my "Twent-teen"! (Hariz Mohd, 2010) Forever teen, katanya. HAHAHAHA! It's fun to celebrate birthdays, but it's not fun if we realize that each birthday means that we are shorten another one year and guess what? We are one year near to death. Ho yeah! Suicide may sounds like a fun option to take when we had pressures, but actually, I think being dead isn't that fun for now-- sebab I tak taubat lagi!! >.< Buat tambah masalah ada lah! (*tu dia dah bertazkirah dah.)

Oh oh the 3 dara pinggitan, had made some videos about "ORANG CHANTEK!". Thought of sharing with you people but but but but but MALULAH! Plus, I don't even know how to upload videos up here and even if i knew how, I don't think I have enough patience to wait for the videos to be uploaded. HAHAHA!! I had fun today.  This break I didn't get a chance to hang out with Ieka, and I did today!! YEAY!! She's going to be having this  what event lah, in MSU Shah Alam, somewhere in February. LAI LAI! Only RM15 per head. LAI LAI LAI!! Will update about it later, in NEXT YEAR. :D

After we've done in Kajang, we headed to Putrajaya for another wedding. Biasalah, musim cuti sekolah lah musim orang mengawan. Haha! And guess what?! We had our makan makan on the same table with Zainal Abidin-- pemain bola vateran, kot. Haha! I didn't know him at first, but my brother seemed like-- TERUJA? Sorry. HAHAHA! Football is just not my thing. Like I said, football steals people's boyfriendsss!! Tak tipu punya. Experienced sudah.  HAHA!

I bet after this post, there will be questionsss on my Formspring about tudung, as usual kan? So yeah, I'm so sorry asyik on off on off but at least I'm trying to fit in with tudungs? Just be glad that I've started to have a heart to wear it, eventhough Abah forced me to wear on the first place. Ho Ho Ho. Insyaallah, bertunang nanti, pakai full lah, kot. Hehehehe. We'll see about that okay. Mak no comment now. Darah masih panas. Mood sentiasa berubah. Anak muda kan. Haha! Lately post banyak in Malay. Yes, I realized that. Saya sayang Malaysia. Bahasa Melayu ialah ibu lidah saya :p TAHNIAH MALAYSIA UNTUK 3 JARINGAN GOL sekaligus menamatkan peluang Indonesia untuk menjadi Juara. No matter what happened, I still love you Indonesia. Jakarta masih di hati (: Oh talking about Indonesia, I have this dream. Hoyeah, satu impian. After I get married, I want to move back to Jakarta. Like I said, it's a dream. But it's not impossible, right? Hehe. But on second thought, I don't want to get married. So, I might be going alone. KOT? HAHAHAH!! Dasar anak kecil. :p

Whatever it is, she's going to marry this man in June. To the future guests that will attend the wedding, if you see the bride's family members in purple songket, that means, they are all available. Boleh datang, naik pelamin sekali. Save bajet. HAHAHAHA!! *gurauan semata-mata. But betul lah, purple means NOT MARRIED. I don't know about the married ones. We just received the "uniforms" this evening. Gedik betul ada uniform bagai. CHOI!! Baru nak show off kebaya merah yang baru. HAHAHAH!! Anyway, today makes me happy. Every single thing that happened, it cheered me up. At least, I've been out from the misery for a day. Hehehe. 

Time cures everything.

I hope its true.

Take care people. Have a nice day. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment