Tuesday 28 December 2010

I'm A Small Small Girl, In A Big Big World

# Now playing The Other Side by Bruno Mars 

I may be small, but I have universe in mind.



Evening, everybody. I woke up at 12 in the afternoon.

It was great. HAHA

Even more so because I absolutely had to get up. Or later I'll be woken up by Abah himself. Oh, itu horror. Also, I re-learned that hitting the snooze for a meager fifteen minutes actually does put me running late. Planned to hit Giant this morning. But, I was ran out of time. By 3 I have to mengaji. Oh Illy, don't you ever do this in Melaka. HO YEAH!! Cannot skip any classes!! Full attendance is my cream. *crack crack

I am so ready to go back. Yeah, Melaka. Just wait for me!! *counting sheep* Ho yeah, I'm full of semangat and enthusiasm when it comes to new semester. Ho yeah!! Don't ask why. I don't have the damn answer. I'm just, excited. HAHAHA! To get back with my bitches, see my friends that aren't down here in Shah Alam. Too much of holidays isn't that cool. But between that, I actually have a chance to enjoy my favorite time of year, Unlimited-Hibernating-Time! Oh yeah, Imma sleepyhead. Hard one. This semester break, I ate loads-- until my tummy can't cope. I've gained two bloody kilograms!!! I ate my pills to keep the weight reduced and I've tried my best to control my food taken, but but but but Mama's is the best!! And it's all-you-can-eat-for-FREE!! What's not to love?? It's just irresistible!! (Oh somebodee please kill me!)

My schedule is totally packed. Oh yeah, FULLY BOOKED for the whole week. Got so much to do between now and Friday. Well, I love being a busy bee. EEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :D I'm so excited to cuci rumah!! OH yess!! I enjoy bubblebath!! I love water game!! Boleh main slide slide. HAHAHA!! Seriously, sangat excited!! Because I know, as soon as I walk in the door, I have more things to do than now. So yeah, things are going to start getting pretty hectic later. But that's okay. I embrace it. Until I go crazy and pull out my hair. Or bomb a final. Oh yeah, FINAL is my weakness. I hate reading, and guess what, Crazee Fit will heret me to read the damn bricks!! Oh, itu scary. (I love you Fit! HAHA)

Just received my package today. You see, I subscribed this mini magazine for a year. Gila rajin kan? I love ghost stories. I always have. I still remember when I went for this one horror movie with Edd, I just kept my eyes shut for the whole 2 hours. HAHAHAH! Oh yes, I was freaking out but I love to watch those shit! But at least, Adie jerit lagi kuat dari I? HAHAHAH! I must have read every book they had in the children’s section, I mean-- I used to. But yet, I’m still a sucker for a good ghost story telling. In reality, Imma person who should be annoyed of, not scary of.  So yeah, suck that.

Ah yes, yet another cruel twist in what is becoming quite an interesting life. Always keep your eyes open for the strange and the criminally insane, it's great fodder for the pen and paper. This is my pre-diary. I crap a lot here. But the real things, are all out there for you to find out. Well, this semester I learnt about how blogs do in Journalism. It's under 'New Journalism'. *sigh* Even you yourself can't spill out the whole thing on your own  diary. What a world. Yes, the world-- its getting cruel. It's filled with uncountable laws nowadays. Scary kan?

2010 started with a worry and a little hard times. Later, stress and I got in the way. Then, finding and leaving, making mistakes and false hopes in between. Followed by tough decisions. Eventhough things are not quite settled, I am glad I decided to go back to the old grip, as I had enough time to think back and make decisions for myself, so I think I'm just lucky that 2010 is going to end with such good times. Oh yeah, I'm trying to keep it simple and just flow with it. 4 days to go, and Hello New Year!

Somehow, I'm hoping 2011 will be better, fitter, healthier and more settled. I just need to get my fingers crossed again this time. 


Single on New Year's Eve? AWESOMEEE!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment