Saturday 4 December 2010

Not Ready to Make Nice

I'm through with doubt. There's nothing left for me to figure out. I've paid a price, and I'll keep paying.

I know you said-- "Can't you just get over it?" It turned my whole world around, and I kinda like it. I made my bed and I sleep like a baby, with no regrets and I don't mind saying. It's a sad, sad story when a mother will teach her daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger. And how in the world can the words that I said send somebody so over the edge. That they'd write me a letter saying that I better shut up and sing or my life will be over.

I'm not ready to make nice. I'm not ready to back down. I'm still mad as hell and I don't have time to go round and round and round. It's too late to make it right. I probably wouldn't if I could. Cause I'm mad as hell, can't bring myself to do what it is you think I should.

Forgive, sounds good. Forget, I'm not sure I could.
They say time heals everything.


But I'm still waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment