Thursday 30 December 2010

Hello, I'm Illy from Liliput! :D

Hello hello.

Munkii, well, got badnews for you man. My Sam Flynn is way way wayyyy better than your Gulliver!!! Trust me on this baby. HAHAHAH!! Sam Flynn sangat setailooo!! EEEEEEEEEE :D The new telling tale was, hmm not bad. Quite funny although its a bit annoying. I've read about the tale somewhere back then when I was in kindergarten. The story was a bit serious back there while this new telling story is 80% has been modernized. I had my time in there. Jack Black was-- almost awesome. Heee!! Well, I went for the movie with Achik and Chico Chica :p Yeah man. Dia pendek je. HAHAHAHA!! At first he suggested for 'Aku Masih Dara' movie. What the heck. And and we went for foot reflexology. Whoaaaa got ikan gigit gigit kaki wooo. Chico's treat! EEEEEE :D Thank you, bud. It was my first time I gave my feet for ikan to makan. OMGEE. So geli-geli ritee? HOYEAH. Chico was so noisy, asking me to stay still and not to move my feet. And he was so scared if his pants basah. Whaaat la you. So not the jantang. Kambing je takut air :p But I'm so proud of you!! You bangun awal today. Auww!! This morning, it was pretty hectic as I was sending Achik to school, balik mandi, pick her up, and rush to Pyramid. You see, Illy is always last minute. Like what Adie mentioned before, "she's unpredictable," :p

And and today Botak tried to cook lasagna!! Auwww. Eventhough the top was a bit, or completely hangus, but I'm so touched!! :') The story began when I said to him, "Botak, maybe a week after buka sem I and the girls gerak PD kot. Visit you and your mum," I said. "Bagitau dulu before datang tau. Jangan memandai nak buat surprise," he replied. "Kenapa? Surprise la best!". "Nak masak spaghetti untuk korang, nanti tak makan karang,". "WHOA!! MAKANAN?? Memang hari hari dalam minggu tu I call you nak ingatkan you, HAHA! Tapi.. alaaaa, nak lasagna!! I suka lasagna!!". "Lasagna? I tak pernah try buat,". "I pernah masak lasagna, tapi top dia hangus doh,". "Macam susah je. Spaghetti je la. Senang dan sedap!". "Yelah yelah,". And guess what? he tried to make one today!! AUWWWWW practice makes perfect!! :p

Try to click on this blog. Especially abang-abang dan kakak kakak Palap. I don't know what's the purpose of the writer but I think it's a bit overboard to write such things. (Just giving an opinion LOL) Eventhough it  was written a long long looooong time ago in 2007, but but Botak gave me this link. Tak boleh blah jugak lah. HAHAH. Check this outKESATRIA.


Going back to Lendu in 2 days time. YAY YAY!! Can't wait!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment