Monday 20 December 2010

Remix

I think I've lost my mind. Have to try to get it back before everything goes upside down. Y'know, I think I have this little thing for zhe ladies. Oh God, please hand me a man before it's too late! Currently listening to Eenie Meenie. I don't know why, but I feel happy each time I listen to it. Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova! 

"A thousand times I've seen you standing. Gravity like lunar landing, you make me want to run till I find you. Drink to all that we have lost. Mistakes we have made. Everything will change, but love remains the same," Tsk..tskk.

Registration date for MC110 will be on January 1st, 2.00 pm til 5.00 pm. Don't be late! Can't wait to get my ass down in Lendu. I miss you Munki!! Serious tak tipu. And and you too, my hot two lesbos in town! Can't wait to get my bubblebath!! (I wish the other housemates balik on 2nd) :p Sebab I nak cuci rumah!!! >.<

Today, something came up. Trust me, it's HUGE. Hello, happiness. It's been so long since I met you!! Thank you, Allah-- for making my day!! I'm so excited!! Hopefully everything will turn out fine. Oh my, I just can't stop smiling. BHAHAHAHAHH!! It's funny when a simple, small thing makes the world goes round and round. Only now I can sleep in peace. I hope it's worth fighting for. And to you Mr. Sheep, thank you for teman-ing me each night. Eventhough everytime when I get up, you'll be under the bed. LOL!

I had my Tron Legacy last night. Fuck it!! That's the shit yo!! Best movie of 2010, so far!! "I'm not a program. I'm Sam Flynn." Auwww jantang habes!! I love you, Sam!!

HE GOT A LOVE LIKE WOE!!

And Daft Punk was AWESOME-OH!! It's a MUST WATCH movie!! Tapi Abah kata  Tron Legacy is LAME -__-" Whatever, Dad. I had my night. Don't spoil it! :p




P/S: Takziah buat Chico. His grandma just passed away this morning. Al-fatihah.. And goodluck for your Tasawur tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment