Tuesday 21 December 2010

Waktu Rehat

One moment.


Sayan sawat-dee. Chan cheu Illyana. Pom ahyu piang sib kau pee tow nan. Wan ni chan blog. Tan sabai dee reu?

Yang nan reu? Chan mai sahp.  Kawp jai. Haha!

Good morning. My name is Illyana. I'm only nineteen years old. This is my blog. How are you? 

Is that right? I don't know. Thank you. Haha!


Okay okay. Merepek Siam kejap. Oh Oh.  What I can say eh. (ALWAYS REMEMBER WHAT YOU WANTED TO WRITE, ILLY!!) Oh, aah. Okay okay. Ehem Ehem. *Clearing throat* Dear Illy, don't jump into any commitment with doubts. Yes. DON'T and NEVER!! No matter how obsessed you are, NEVER-- and NEVER EVER EVER FOREVER NEVER jump into any relationship with DOUBTS! Hehe. Nothing happened pun. I'm just reminding this little fella. Nothing came up pun. Haha. Oh Oh how I wish I can turn back time into where I was in highschool, terlompat sana-sini, living in my innocent life, minus the overload thinking, so that things wouldn't be so complicated as what it is now. Growing up is hard. Maybe outside, it's not as hard as what it seem, but growing up internally is quite hard. Always eager to discover more, trying new things, and easily fucked up? Izwan once said, "Don't you ever try those things okay Illy. I like the way you already are right now,". Maybe I was being immature, or, still, but yeah, I just can't help it. Maafkan saya. If you think I am annoying, then-- ntah lah. Haha! But I miss highschool. Rindu tidur dalam van Kak Intan, tidur tepi kantin, tidur dalam kantin, tidur dalam kelas. OMG, memories!! 

Pejam celik pejam celik, 2 years passed. I was proud of being a student from Project High School, Ninersz, and KTJail. Well, what can I say, I can actually do flashback and see how I was back then and now.  School chums, and all that teenage dramas-- I miss all those shit man! Have you ever fight with your bestfriend because of a guy? Have you ever fall for your bestfriend? Have you ever lost your bestfriend because of popularity that she chase for after you've done everything including leaving your friends for her? Doing crazy stuffs during Truth or Dare? Got tickets because of your long fringe? Getting teased because you're a fucking retard? (It's not my fault if I've lost my left sight) Lied to prefects about your name? Had your name called by Cikgu Disiplin? Have you ever  stalk anybody like a freak? Beat up your senior? (I did that because that little fella stole my video camera, at least I have reason LOL) Burn book? Eliminate your own friend from your group? Doing clothing-line? Busted with parents? Reunions? Performing? Piggybank? Handphone dirampas cikgu? Jadi anak emas cikgu? :p I don't know. Watching those people in school uniforms reminds me of my highschool moments. I moved alot. So there's so much to tell, so much of dramas. Maybe it ain't all that happening, but being okay is better, because too much fun can end up into this low much of fun. So, I prefer this average of fun, and just flow with it. 

Oh someone could you please let me copy your HIMYM Season 2-6?! Anyone?!! Enough with Gossip Girl for now. I need some laughing gas. Lala~

No comments:

Post a Comment