Tuesday 7 December 2010

Happy New Year (:

I suppose that's a lie, another lie.
You're always lying. That's why I don't want to know you.

Act for yourself. Face the truth. Liar.

------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Oh, December is always synonymous with Christmas. Or Year End Sale. Or New Year. Or Clearance Stock Sale. Sale. And -- Sale. But this December, as in today, I'm welcoming the new year in Muslim Calendar as today is Muharram 1, 1432. Happy New Year everybody! Or.. Salam Muharram? Hehe.

Welcoming the new year is always synonymous with having new target, new ambition, new hopes, new leaf, new story, new drama, or new me-- I supposed? Eeerr. Nothing in mind now. For now, let's just hope everything will be fine okay?

Nothing much happened, but seems like a bunch has been revealed. I'm so dissapointed. Thought you were the right crowd that I can fit in. Sadly, there's no more space of me that you can stab. Slowly, I'm leaving. Yes, you're loosing me now. Hmm. I feel as though I've been acting a little bit ugly in this little blog 'o' mine lately. It's been a long break so far, with the general hustle and bustle that this season brings. Third sem is so tiring!! Eventhough its holiday already.

Results is coming up! So far, this semester is the ugliest of the most ugliest time so far in my life. Fucked-up would represents best. But but according to Mr. Chico -- Don't be so emo, emo doesnt suit you. LOL! But yeah, thanks for cheering me up. South Park crack doh. Haha! Thank you (:

Lalalala lala lala laa~ Setiap malam saya crack. Tapi orang melayankan je. Terima kasih. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment