Friday 31 December 2010

My 31st.

Last night, *Mak sent us six pulut kuning!! Siapa khatam Al-Quran? No one. Hehe. Today is *Ayah's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AYAH!! So technically, the pulut kuning was the intro and it was all home made okay. Tak main tempah kedai :p Going over to Mak's place tonight, maybe. So nothing much I can say but people seems busy preparing themselves for tonight's eve? But yeah, as usual, like every year, we celebrate the eve together with Ayah's birthday. Hehe. Isn't it good to be with the family on New Year's Eve? :p Well, we are talking about the big bang here. Got anak, got cucu, got cicit -- all under one roof. And what I like the most about my room is, I can see the fireworks through my windows. I don't know why, but I can see it clearly from here. No matter what festive we are celebrating. Merdeka? Christmas? There will be fireworks playing on midnight, eventhough I don't know where it came from. Pretty interesting, right? Same goes to my room in Jakarta. I remember once, I got my ex-boyfriend on the phone during New Year's Eve, and I sat at the balcony and asked him, "Can you hear the fireworks?," after I put my phone outside for 3 minutes for him to hear it. "No," he replied. (&%$#@!) But I swear there were fireworks playing over around the area, and it was the big big ones not that little firecrackers! So I got the fireworks recorded in my phone and showed him as soon as I had landed here. Semangat tak?


**Mak & Ayah - technically my Granparents angkat.

Last night I went through the album of Ayah Su and Kak Min. The pre-wedding photos that going to be put in the invitation cards later. And guess what? Shamil is their photographer?! (Selama ini aku memandang rendah terhadap adik ku yang hitam itu) Looking at those pictures makes me wanna join them to get married!! Wedding hari-hari sebab nak gambar je :p Thought of promoting his works on blog but earlier, he warned me already, "Jangan upload kat mana-mana eh. This is private. After wedding baru boleh upload" which will be on May 2011 -__-! So, sorry yeah. 



Today is the last day of watching Satria =(( I feel like crying right now. Like seriously. I feel happy whenever I get to see him on TV. I don't know why. Kepala bengong kot. Whatever it is, I'm really hoping twenty-eleven will be a very good year to me. I really really hope that. And yet, I need that luck. I know I've been bad, but I really really hope You can hear me, Allah. Whenever, or whatever I'm going to go through, please, please be with me and give me strength to face them all. No matter what I said, or what I do. I just can't lie to myself. I'm sorry. 

Well, new year is coming up next. 2010, eventhough it was pretty fucked up, but well, TODAY-- it certainly is that special time of year, the 'most wonderful time' as some calling it, and while it is wonderfully enjoyable it is also another reason to be incredibly busy! Looking back, there have definitely been a lot of things that happened this year. Some good, some bad. So what I'm trying to say is, there's still a beautiful side of 2010. I grew a bit older this year, with all the experiences I managed to have, challenges, risks that I took, some out-of-mind decisions, falling in love and heartbreaks, there are all beautiful in their own way, even still, it seems like it went by very fast. At least I have memories to be written out. And that's what 2010 has showed me and taught me inside out. I'm sorry if I always giving you with bad names, 2010. You've been good. With all of the ups and downs, and now, it's coming to an end. Along the way, I met a lot of beautiful people. Yet, I made some big changes this past year. I've faced the hardest, I've been in the weakest, and I believe it was all just the beginning, and more to come somewhere in the future. Some are productive, some are just fun. Whatever happened, let's just cheers to our memories in 2010. It filled with beautiful tales, beautiful people, beautiful disaster in my another beautiful year. I'll try to not to look back, and get back on track. And now, it's time to welcome in 2011, and it is with high hopes that I do so. We never know what's coming in our way, but let's just pray for the best; for you, for me, and the rest. Amin.



Au revoir, 2010!


And Happy New Yeareveryone. 

Have a great one and see you next year. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment