Saturday 18 December 2010

Dear FRIENDS.

Hmm. I don't know how to explain this. But first, I want to say sorry. Ampun maaf dipinta dari hujung rambut hingga ke hujung kaki. I've been single since November 10th until now. Adie is my bestfriend and we were like playing some pranks on Facebook but somehow, the pranks were like, hitting the jackpot? Oh, that includes the "in relationship" thingy. As the time passed by, as the day goes by, I feel, .. makin bersalah? It's like everyone, not only from college, even my school(s) friends-- congrats me. I feel, DAMN GUILTY man ! So, I want to apologize. The relationship thingy, it wasn't true. And yeah, ada orang yang famous tu, nama dia Chico, dia marah I!! (>.<)

"Just don't do that, I know it's not you. [....] Later people will think you're a player. [....] Later your mates datang dekat you sebab they think you boleh dibuat main-main. [....] Because you macam not serious in relationship. [....]What I mean is, it's just not you. [....] You just active too much. You more to enjoy your youth. But people just can't accept who you are," (Chico, 2010)

Chico asked me to apologize. So yeah, I AM SORRY. I am serious with my commitment. Promise you, this will be my last one, eventhough this is not my first time, actually this is my second one, hehe. But yeah, swearin loe. Sorry, kawan-kawan. So far, my close friends and Adie's knew it from the start. So to the rest, sorry banget ya. I have to finish what I have started. So now, I'm cleaning up my closet :p Eceycey.

So yeah, GOTCHA!! :DD

Oh Oh btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADIE LOKMAN (:
Eventhough we weren't together as in "together",
but we went to the same school, ponteng sekolah together,
survey for courses together, applied for the same course,
went to the interview together, go to the same college.
What's not to love? You're one of the
best thing that ever happened in my life.
I believe you'll be having a great one!
Why? Because I said so. ;)
Happy Birthday, Bestfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment