Wednesday 5 October 2011

Red Velvet

WHAT A SURPRISE!! 

A surprise visit by Hariz and Zul. Err well, whatever happened kita diam je okay. :p So yeah, I was.. SURPRISED?! :p :p Hihi. Nothing much can we do in Melaka. LOLOLOLOLOL so we just lingering around Bandar Hilir and Klebang. Hihi. It was my first time riding that Taming Sari, lolololololol it was cold due to its high-quality air-conditioner. Lalalala~ 

Sorry for the inconvenience. But I had fun with you guys. The cake was nice!! Well, honestly I never eat one before but but but thank you!! Red velvet was a success!! Got extra cream cheese some more lalalalalala~ Heaven okay. :D From the very bottom of my heart, thank you so much for coming. A good ending to end my 5th Semester. Well, the best part was, the one when we were in Klebang. Lalalala~ Bukan apa, Klebang is my favourite place to be!! Ngaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :DD So extra points kat situ. Lalalala~ 

But whatever it is, thanks for the cake. Lain kali bake lagi!! :DD And DO TELL ME when nak datang, so that, I'll save some space for the cake eeeee. Tu lah nak surprise orang lagi. Tengok orang la :p :p :p LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Hahaha but seriously, terima kasih you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment