Sunday 16 October 2011

Oct 16, 2011

Wow oh wow. My dearly Myira has turned 20 yesterday and my sexy beast is turning 22 today! Walaowey. Sawang dah tua siut. Tunggu kad kahwin je :p Hehe well, nothing much I can say but hoping for the best for you two and families. Awww. Sayang korang dua!! Eeeeee!! :'D Despite of having nightmares lately, I tend to seek something that I think I should be start thinking which is.. Something that I should be thinking by now, by thinking what I want to think and start writing about what I think that I've been thinking to think. OH #fail! 
I miss blogging. I really really do. If only I can strip everything down without getting caught by ISA :p JOKING! Well, umm. Instead of writing something something on my second blog, which is, ISN'T PRIVATE ANYMORE, oh well, why should I when I can blog it publicly here since it's already ON! :3 You don't know how happy I am to have you, Sayang. Eeeeeee cheeesy lah bwek. 

Honestly lah kan, it's hard to write when you're happy. Because I'm running out of ideas!! I don't wanna get any jiwang-er here so, let's start with something ay. I ran through this particular blog about this one amazing lady having her confessions about stuffs. Well, I think it's a pretty good idea to write tho. But maybe not for today. I don't know what to confess. Err.. I'm afraid of heights? Zzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment