Tuesday 18 October 2011

Confessions 101


So here are some of my confessions that I can think of right now:

  • Instead of typing 'haha', my fingers will go crazy typing 'hahahahahaha'
  • I make random noises when I don't know the actualy words to a song.
  • I tweet like I blog. I can actually combine all my tweets and turn it into a post.
  • I love my WIFI cuz I can talk to Hariz online and save on his phone bill.
  • I love watching Hariz doing his work when we're on Skype.
  • I hate Manchester United b'cse all the devils are in the house.
  • I can easily waste my time with my camera for HOURS!
  • I hate the fact that Hariz cannot on Skype now.
  • I seriously don't know what to confess anymore. 
  • All I can think of is Hariz this, Hariz that, Hariz tu, Hariz ni. Kbye



Maybe I SHOULD buy a new notebook -,-"




P/S : Talking about  baby dumping and baby dumplings  in Malaysia nowadays, please please please TUNE INTO (exarianasays) and see what she had to say about nowadays Malaysians. True story, but definitely will make you laugh your ass off HARD. #hardcoreplease #serioustalk

No comments:

Post a Comment