Tuesday 11 October 2011

It's Okay

Aside from the headache, I'm doing okay for the whole week. Well, feeling a little bit blue but I'm alright. At last I feel a little bit peace in this little mind of mine. Free of assignments, a lot of free time to do my research of going abroad later, InsyaAllah. About the scholar, the progress, well so far so good. InsyaAllah. Well, that's all I can say tho. Hehe. Well, aside from getting all hyped about going abroad, somehow, it touches my heart every time when I think about it, being 978541369741027135845604km away from these people. But this is it, my first decision I've ever make, well cuz you know, Abah always interfere with anything I planned so yeaaah. Hopefully it's not a mistake, to leave everything here. :/ 

Tomorrow's the big day. All the best for you, Nyunyu. Do your best, and let God do the rest. If it wasn't made for you, there's always a reason why it should be that way. But for the time being, WHY YOU NO STUDY NOW?!! GO STUDY THAT FREAKING- NUMBERS AND TAILS which is I have no idea about anything that you shared with me last night -,-" Don't talk science with me. It's been years since the last time I heard such thing. Zzzzz. But I bet it's going to be a great day. Pray hard for that** I love you! :)

Heard that, we'll be re-shooting our music video so yeah. Will upload it once we have come to our final video, all ready to compete in the festival! InsyaAllah, with His willing, everything shall be fine. Oh oh can't wait! Feeling a lot better now, maybe cuz I'm done with my mengaji class just now so yeah. That shall explains alot :p Waiting for the car now, got to pick up my sister from school. Zzzzz. Unpaid driver lah now, cuti sebulan. Zzzzz. Gotta get ready now. Chalo betty (: Salam.


No comments:

Post a Comment