Wednesday 30 June 2010

Today Was A Fairytale

# Currently playing Heartbeat - Enrique Iglesias ft Nicole Scherzinger

Once upon a time, I met this one boy named Jannah.

Jannah got this very very long hair.

He looks more jambu with that hair.

And always be misunderstood as a gay.

...

Well, he's not.

He's completely STRAIGHT.

Trust me. :P

...

One day, we went to Sunway Pyramid.

We went for bowling.

We went for Kenny's!! <3

And we went for Arcade.

...

He's not a good racer.

But its his lucky day.

He won all the three games.

I wanted to replay.

But he pulled me out from the Arcade.

And I really hate him for that. :P

...

He's a naughty naughty boy.

He still don't want to chop his hair off.

Very very very DEGIL.

...

But still, he's my bittersweet hubby dubby.

And I LOVE HIM so gemuk gemuk.

And we live happily ever after.

The End.
...


P/S : Oh not to forget. Thanks for all your votes, people! Especially you, Ali Nazran. Haha Gigih kauu. Its been awhile I didn't check it. Can't believe the contest has finally reached the end. 832 votes. Wow!! Boleh menang pilihan raya :P Nway, thanks again for your love and all the supports, people. :D

Have a pleasant day- Toddles! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment