Sunday 20 June 2010

I'm Back!

Selamat Sore!

3 days straight of shopping sangat HEAVEN! But when I cleaned up all my stuff, its not as much as what I thought. So, I am not satisfied! Need to shop more! Sayang, I want my Bali! Gimme gimme gimme! And the penyu. Auuwwwww, RINDU! Mereka sangat VINTAGE. They got this 80y'o penyu. Sangaaaaaat besar! Bigbig! (why am I writing about Bali?)

Back on track.

Oke oke, fer sure lah, when you're in Jakarta, Makanan Sunda is what you have to go for! Some people might go for Makanan Padang, but I'm not really into it. Heh. So we went to "Dapur Sunda" in Beliagio, somewhere in Kuningan. (Awhh, I miss that place!)

We stayed in Aston Rasuna Apartment. We went for 3bedrooms'. Not bad, but not spacefull enough. The service is good. But not as good as Somerset's and Ascott's :P (duhh!)

On the first day, we went for Ikan Bamboo, sebab Ikan tu dalam buluh. Hehe. But it doesn't taste as good as before. *sigh* I know I promised Hazriq to snap the Ikan and the Cewekss but I accidently left my camera inside the car, and the driver went for makan. Grrr!! Next time, man. NEXT TIME. Haha!

This time, our driver is Pak John. But I prefer Pak Walid. Cuter ;) Pak John macam suka pepoyo. So, terpaksa layan. ANNOYING.

Oh oh, the rising price is killing me! Last time, one DVD only costs 6,000rupiah (RM2.40). But now, its 7,000rupiah (RM3.20)! Danggg! Same goes to zhe SHADES. Last time 25,000rupiah (RM10), but now its 13,000rupiah (RM12)! So, I tak beli :P Sebab dia tak bagi bargain. I can get the same shades only for RM10 at Summit. So, who cares!! Your loss!! Hmph!!

Oh oh, not to forget, Angah belanja me Dunkin's! and Achik belanja me Yogurt Ice Cream. Auwww.. THANKS!! (terharu sb they all golongan Haji Bakhil) :D

So, here's some of the moments ya! ;)


Setelah tiba di Bandara.

Kamar I.

The Living Room.

The Kitchen.

Kamar II.

The View from my room.

The Ride!

the Girl On The Move. Haha!

Oh, I miss this =(

Gak machet lagi ni.

Menanti 'Keredok'nya sampei. Haha!

Oh, my notty notty daddy!

My sleep partner. Dia sgt buas!

(-_____________-)

The Photography Exhibition.
Ignore the arts. It's my face is more important. Haha!

The Pacific Place. Ngaaa~

Saya suka sama Fahrani!

On the way to Bandara.

The Supir, Pak John!

Yoooooogurt! Yooogood!

Do you know, Bandara stands for Bandaraya Udara?!

It's two hours flight. What do you expect?

Dude, it runs in our blood! Haha!

And we got another 15 minutes free due to traffic at the airport.
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment